The IGEL Ready Partner of the Year Award recognizes the IGEL Ready partner(s) that have demonstrated strong customer focus, active engagement, and success on a global scale. The winning partner(s) demonstrate a clearly differentiated value proposition and the ability to drive optimal customer experiences through their alliance with IGEL.
By applying for this award, the partner will be required to illustrate how their engagement with IGEL has accelerated business growth, especially when leveraging the IGEL Ready partner programs, offerings, and events.
2022 AWARD CATEGORIES
- IGEL Ready Partner of the Year – Global/North America/EMEA (3 Awards)
- IGEL Ready Innovation Partner of the Year – North America/EMEA (2 Awards)
- IGEL Ready Collaboration Partner of the Year – North America/EMEA (2 Awards)
- IGEL Ready Customer Experience Partner of the Year – North America/EMEA (2 Awards)
- IGEL Ready Marketing Partner of the Year – North America/EMEA (2 Awards)
- IGEL Ready Best New Partner (2022)
Submission deadline – January 15, 2023
Winners of the IGEL Ready Partner Awards will benefit from additional partner marketing throughout 2023. Winners will:
- Be honored and celebrated during the Disrupt Conferences in Munich and Nashville 2023
- Be featured in an IGEL press release recognizing all Award honorees
- Participate in exclusive video coverage at IGEL Disrupt Munich and/or Nashville
- Be featured in promotions on IGEL Ready Showcase
- Receive a custom template and award badge to use in promoting the win
- Be featured across the IGEL social media channels
Submit your nomination
Please contact [email protected] should you have any questions or need additional information.
All current IGEL Ready partners as of 1/1/22.
- The partner’s name and solution must be published on IGEL Ready Showcase website.
- The partner must have signed the IGEL Ready Program Agreement.
- The partner should be at the ACTIVATED or ADVANCED level of IGEL Ready.
Deadline for submission – 01/15/2023
Notes – An independent jury including prominent EUC industry experts will be reviewing the applications. Winners will be announced at the Disrupt conference in Munich/Nashville.
Please contact [email protected] for your invitation to the IGEL Ready Partner Advisory Board meeting.