IGEL’s vision is to transform the way the world works, creating better outcomes for people, organizations and our planet.
IGEL helps reduce your carbon footprint by using aging hardware for longer, optimizing resources across your IT infrastructure, and reducing energy consumption which shows a positive effect on IT budget savings.
The challenges IT faces
metric tons of e-waste in 2021 worldwide
of global power generation is consumed by EUC
Steps towards a sustainable future
Responsible business practices to protect the environment are a fundamental part of our policies and partnerships. IGEL creates better outcomes for the planet through the interconnected principles of the three R’s – reducing, reusing, and recycling resources and products.
REDUCE CO2 EMISSIONS and CONSERVE ENERGY
Making responsible choices for energy-efficient devices and optimizing the resources available can reduce the impact IT makes on the environment.
- Choose responsibly manufactured hardware and energy efficient devices
- Transform the endpoint device into a unified workspace with IGEL OS
- Reduce power use by more than 22% with lean IGEL OS on the device*
- Replace Windows with IGEL OS to reduce power use on the device by up to 49%*
- Cloud environments decrease reliance on energy-hungry legacy data centers
- Enable secure hybrid work to cut the commute
The responsible management of IT asset disposal reduces e-waste in landfills and the associated adverse affects on human health. Recycling precious metals and minerals used in devices reduces the demand for mining natural resources.
- IGEL partners with services that recycle e-waste responsibly in each region
- IGEL supports social projects to reuse disposed of devices