SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 11, 2016– IGEL Technology, a world leader in the delivery of powerful workspace management software, IGEL OS™-powered endpoints, zero clients and all-in-one endpoint solutions, today announced a new North American Partner Program. The IGEL Partner Program features a new Platinum level and offers comprehensive technical and sales enablement training, funding for joint marketing programs, and the sales and marketing tools that drive business. IGEL has also elevated 13 partners to its Platinum Partner level.
“As a 100 percent channel-driven company, IGEL’s mission it to enable our valued partners to achieve a significant return on their IGEL relationship,” said Jed Ayres, President and CEO, IGEL North America. “We’ve made substantial investments in our channel-centric sales engine to empower our partners so that they can build a vibrant IGEL practice. Our enhanced partner program goes beyond enablement with the true partner alignment and the compelling incentives that drive increased partner commitment.”
The new IGEL Partner Program has been designed to help channel partners create additional opportunities to grow their business more quickly and profitability. Program partners gain exclusive access to the resources that drive both hardware and software business, create new opportunities, fuel revenue growth and close deals faster. The program now includes two levels, Authorized and Platinum, which require separate annual sales targets and staff certification requirements. Members of the Platinum level of the program receive the following benefits:
- Exclusive inclusion in the IGEL Platinum Partner Council and “first look” previews of IGEL NDA roadmaps
- Beta program support for select customers and direct access to customer care, inside sales and support for technical inquiries
- Back end rebates, deal registration, deal protection and preferential disbursement of leads
- IGEL-delivered technical and sales enablement training and access to exclusive sales tools and other partner-related information to qualify and drive business
- Marketing support from IGEL, including funds for joint activities
- Demo equipment and deep discounts for NFR equipment and licenses
- Recognition as a Platinum partner in the IGEL Partner Locator Tool and access to the IGEL social media engagement platform
To coincide with the launch of the new program, IGEL has announced that it has named 13 partners to its new Platinum level. These partners include: AEC Group, Alchemy Technology Group, Choice Solutions, Coretek; Entisys360; Forthright Technology Partners; Gotham Technology Group; Hogan Consulting Group; MCPc; MTM Technologies Inc.; Plan B Technologies, Inc.; Right! Systems, Inc.; and, XenTegra.
“IGEL is truly demonstrating its commitment to the channel with its new partner program,” said Michael Hogan, President, Hogan Consulting Group. “Now, not only does IGEL have the most innovative solutions in the endpoint market, they have the compelling channel engagement model to support them. The new program is a game changer in this market category and we are pleased to be named one of IGEL’s initial Platinum partners.”
Being named an IGEL Platinum partner requires program members to meet a $1 million annual sales target and certify four sales and four technical staff members. The new IGEL Partner Program was effective October 1, 2016. For more information on how to join, please visit: Become a solution-provider on our site.