IGEL Shakes Up the Endpoint Market Again! CRN Names Us to 2017 Top Disrupters List
For the second year in a row, CRN has identified IGEL as a leader in marketing and innovation initiatives that are helping to define the future of the IT channel. I am honored to be named one of CRN’s Top 25 ‘Disrupters’, as part of its 2017 list of Top 100 executives. While this is an individual recognition, it couldn’t happen without our extraordinary team of IGEL staff and contractors, and our stellar network of channel partners.
All of us at IGEL can celebrate this recognition, capping an amazing first half of 2017 U.S. sales and marketing programs that have resulted in an 890% increase in software revenue, and a 156% increase worldwide!
Those are extraordinary stats. They prove our approach to delivering endpoint security and optimization software solutions is resonating strongly with the channel and its customers.
Here’s some of the reasons why we are ‘disrupters.’
- We’re helping enterprises untether themselves from new hardware investment at an unprecedented level by giving them endpoint software that is more economical and more equipped to support modern applications, including graphics-intensive programs.
- We are also giving enterprises a unique opportunity to extend the life of legacy hardware, furthering the ROI on their investment. IGEL’s Universal Desktop Converter converts any x86 device, regardless of manufacturer or form factor, into a universally deployable IGEL Linux-based endpoint.
- We are ahead of the game in recognizing workers want complete user profiles and all their apps regardless of the device they’re using. Our IGEL UD Pocket™, micro endpoint has blown everyone away by turning 64-bit x86 devices into an IGEL endpoint. It delivers the complete experience to the user at any location and provides a huge value in increased productivity.
- We are leading the market in smart, simple and secure endpoint security and optimization solutions that the channel is leveraging to build business and profit.
- We’re partnering to open new channel opportunities in the emerging Desktop-as-a-Service market. IGEL already offers DaaS solutions with our Platinum Partners Entisys360 and MTM Technologies
An 890% increase in software revenues certainly is a disruptive number in a competitive market! It happens because IGEL has the best team of technical, marketing and sales people, and our best-in-class network of channel partners. We’re already starting to ‘disrupt’ the market for the second half of 2017. Join us!
Note: The Top 100 Executives list will be featured in the August 2017 issue of CRN and online at www.crn.com/top100.